If you are worrying about how to make Outlook email to PDF then forget all worries and focus on this blog. It is created for making PDF files from Outlook email with multiple techniques. So, get ready to read this blog till the end and know all techniques for how to make a PDF file from Outlook mail.
In this blog, you can get a direct Outlook mail to PDF migration solution, manual method to make Outlook email to PDF and an alternative solution to quickly make all Outlook emails to PDF at once. So, stay on this blog and grab all solutions for solving how to make Outlook email to PDF lets focus on the solutions.
How to Make a PDF file from Outlook Mail with Direct Migration Method
If you have few Outlook mails and want to save them in PDF then you can follow the given steps. It helps to make PDF file of single Outlook email –
- Firstly open your MS Outlook on your computer screen.
- Then select mail which you need to make PDF.
- Now choose Print option from File Menu.
- Click on Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- If your printer is saved as default printer then you can also make PDF of Outlook with attachments by clicking on print-options from Microsoft Print to PDF button.
- Now click on save attached emails option and click on next button.
- Now choose location whereas you wish to save PDF file and click on OK button.
How to Make Outlook email to PDF with Manual Conversion Method
Outlook provides facility to save selected mails in MSG file format by dragging & dropping method and there are lots of users who have Outlook mails data in MSG file format. If you are also such user and want to save MSG Files to PDF then follow the given steps –
- Select any Outlook MSG file and open it with MS Outlook.
- Choose save as option from File Menu
- Save the file in HTML file format at any location.
- Now select the saved HTML file and open it with MS Word.
- Then go to File menu and choose export option.
- Select create PDF/ XPS documents option.
- After that choose create PDF/ XPS option and location to save resultant PDF file. Click on OK button.
Limitations of the explained Direct & Manual Methods
- Both migration solutions can make PDF of single Outlook email.
- Both methods are useful only for few mails.
- Manual method cannot save Outlook emails to PDF with attachments.
- If your printer is not set as default printer then you cannot save emails to PDF with attachments by using direct migration method.
- Sometimes, both methods fail due to any technical issues.
Alternative Methods to Make PDF from Outlook MSG email
If you are not satisfied with the above explained solutions and don’t want to go with manual & direct migration methods. Then you can go with PCVARE MSG to PDF Converter that has all efficiency to make a PDF file of Outlook emails. It has capability to save all Outlook MSG emails to PDF at once. It can solve your how to make Outlook email to PDF problem. It can save all Outlook emails to PDF with all elements – metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks, and attachments. It also supports ‘Convert Attachments as PDF’ option that helps to save Outlook emails & attachments to PDF without missing any detail.
You can clear your all doubts because it provides facility to save 25 Outlook MSG emails to PDF Adobe documents without any charges. So, download the MSG Export to PDF tool and check its working. You can try all explained solutions at free of cost and know how to make a PDF file from Outlook mail without any charges.