Stay Healthy Guys
Don’t you crave a healthy lifestyle in this hectic world? Don’t you hunt for good shape body and inner peace? Health is not an irregularity. You don’t always want to be called a couch potato. Fitness has to be on our checklist.
The technology-driven scenario has brought a huge and imperative change in the world. It has brought great modifications in fitness and health.
Due to the pandemic, people couldn’t hit the gym, and also laziness surrounds them now. Don’t worry you can still be conscious about your body. Digital Media and social media are influencing people for gadgets.
Nowadays, everyone is equipped with smartphones. In India, the average time consumed on phones is 4.48 hours per day. Why shouldn’t we use them in useful ways? Connect your smartphones to innovative gadgets, trace your progress and reach your goals. Fitness gadgets can enhance activity by about 30%.
When you are going cycling or running and you have to upgrade your workout, data comes into the picture. Compile metrics like heart rate, speed, distance from the following essential gadgets.
Don’t Be Lazy Like Me
1. Polar H10 Heart Monitor
Polar H10 Heart Monitor
Heart rate readings focus on cardiovascular and overall health. Chest straps are good and precise for distance athletes.
HEART RATE SENSOR ELEMENTS:
- The plastic electrode areas on the reverse side of the strap identify heart rate.
- The connector launches the heart rate signal to the receiving device.
- Consistent with most fitness apps and watches.
- Store data from a training session.
- Updatable- Keeps improving with software updates.
- Soft textile strap with great quality electrodes to measure your heart rate accurately.
- The waterproof chest strap is Comfortable material.
- Connect Monitor to two simultaneous Bluetooth combinations.
How To Use The Heart Rate Monitor:
- Moisten the electrode region of the strap
- Close the strap around your chest and adjust the strap to fit comfortably.
- Join the connector.
- Factual readings
- Adequate battery
- Doesn’t require phone nearby
- Gym link connection
- Periodically lacks
2. Fitbit Charge 4
Fitbit Charge 4 Band
Fitbit Charge 4 consists of everything from earlier generations and bangs on with useful upgrades. It is efficient for the average person who does the casual run. The classy looking band is a perfect match for you.
- 24*7 movement tracking
- Call, calendar, text, and smart phone app notifications/information
- GPS with 4G network
- Battery life – 5 hours with GPS on and 7 days without GPS on.
- Sleep metrics comprises of sleep score 0-100.
- Current active zone minutes gives credit for a strong workout.
- Current active/heart rate zones show fat burning zone/cardio.
- Weather gizmo.
- Clock/watch faces.
How To Use:
To make a Fitbit account, you’re prompted to go through your birth date, height, weight, and sex to compute your step length and to approximate distance, basal metabolic rate, and calorie burn. After you put up your account, your first name, last initial, and profile picture are observable to all other Fitbit users. You have the option to split other information, but most of the information you supply to make an account is private by evasion.
I’ll Better Stay Home
- Decent price
- Fit Bit Pay as Standard feature
- Normal GPS and NFC add value
- Swim proof up to 50 meters(164 feet)
- Sleep tracking daily and weekly and good quality sleep can alter your weight, activity, power, and mood.
- Enhanced by a new intensity map after each workout.
- Controls Spotify music utilizing the “connect and control” feature.
- The plastic body is a lower type from the metal charge 3
- Absence of color display
- Exclusive on-device apps
- Can only manage Spotify music playback
- Dated structure
- Third-party apps or music storage not allowed.
- Not agreeable with Apple Health or Google Fit
- Slight mileage accuracy
3. Workout Headphones: Jabra Elite Active 75t Wireless Ear buds
Jabra Elite Active 75t Wireless Ear Buds
When you’re working out hard on your body, these ear buds help you to rely on and calm yourself through music.
- Contains Microphone.
- Portable and comfortable – It doesn’t fall upon the floor even through harsh workouts.
- Enormous calls, great music quality, and customizable aspects.
- IP57- rating (waterproof, sweat proof, and dustproof).
- 7.5 hours battery works through a single charge and unsegregated volume button.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- Water opposition rating fair match for summertime.
- Top sound quality and brilliant power management system.
- Charging case portable with important magnets.
- USB-C charging comprises of fast charge
How To Use:
Press and grip(3 seconds) the left and right buttons on the ear buds together until the right ear bud LED glows blue. Ear buds are now ready to pair and enjoy your favorite music.
- Solid formation.
- Consistent with the Jabra + Sound app.
- Hear through Transparency method.
- Fast charging.
- Available noise-canceling – update.
- AAC simply, no AptX.
- Uncomfortable buttons.
- Absence of active noise canceling.
- Nice Mic quality but not best.
- Absence of wireless charging.
- Button actions can’t be customized.
- It is less strong than elite active 65t.
4. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Your nicest health monitor would now be on your wrist. Your breathing can now be easier with built-in oxygen capacity.
- Test your blood pressure through Samsung Health Monitor App.
- Obey your heart rhythm with ECG monitoring.
- Built-in GPS: Activities tracker.
- Test your SpO2 levels during Covid.
- Circular dial with twirling bezel.
How To Use :
Press and grab the home key for a few seconds to turn on the Galaxy watch. When you turn on the Galaxy watch initially or reset it, on-screen guidance will occur to download and install it.
- Formal watch design, good build quality.
- LTE and loudspeaker for straightforward phone calls.
- Good battery life.
- Various fitness features.
- Superb OLED screen with nice visibility.
- Ordinary leather straps.
- Bad selection of third-party apps.
- Stagnant charge.
- Questionable blood oxygen measurement.
- ECG relevant features work only in the US and South Korea.
5. Customizable Smart Exercise Mirror
One of the most creative mirrors in the market right now. Attain full fitness awareness with a smart mirror and acknowledge all workouts(cardio, yoga, and boxing) from actual trainers.
- A touch and voice-controlled presentation with AI technology.
- Works as home decor too.
- Good resolution digital display and touchscreen.
- 70% reflectivity mirror.
- Traces user progress both-in-app and social organization.
- Turned on, it changes into a voice-controlled virtual training studio.
- Turned off, it works as a standing mirror.
- Accurate for those who looking for generously fitness training.
How To Use:
The user relates to the machine using a Bluetooth heart rate monitor. You have to wear it around the waist and it tracks your heart rate throughout the workout, as well as how many calories you have burned.
- Thousands of live and on-demand lessons for all fitness levels.
- Enhances aerobic performance.
- Good instructors.
- Diversity of workouts.
- Glossy design.
- Enormous display.
- Social interaction, enthusiasm, and accountability.
- Home workout, weight loss, lessened risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Decent for small spaces.
- Permits music automation.
- Doesn’t request form feedback.
- Not as glossy as other fitness mirrors.
- Doesn’t appeal to partner workouts or personalized training.
6. Hypervolt GO
With astonishing control and whisper-quiet operation, the GO was designed with ease in mind.
- Brings striking therapy to a travel pleasant size.
- Works to massage your muscles with influential pulses at three diverse speeds.
- You can keep your muscle stiffness and body aches at yelp.
How To Use:
- Quads. Travel the Hypervolt vertically opening below the hip to right above the knee cap.
- Traps. Slide the Hypervolt to relieve regions of tension.
- Calves. While seated, shift the Hypervolts from the top of the calf to higher than the Achilles.
- Chest. Stir the Hypervolts horizontally.
- Elegant placement of ON/OFF button.
- Easy to use. Remarkably silent.
- Hastens warm-up and healing.
- Advances variety of motion and elasticity.
- Satisfactory battery life.
- Decreases muscle soreness and stiffness.
- Improves muscle performance.
- Superior design for perfect grip.
- Has the least power.
- Doesn’t come with a moving case.
- Noisy motor and operation.
- Restricted to two included massage heads.
- Needs USB-C charging.
7. Apple Watch Series 6
Apple Watch Series 6
Square dial with the digital crown. Assess your blood oxygen level with the new app and sensor. Witness fitness metrics at a look with the enhanced Always-on Retina display.
- Blood oxygen and day-night readings.
- ECG app heart rate.
- Tracks your sleep cycle.
- Paths your workout metrics in water, at the gym.
- Running, swimming, yoga, cycling, and initiate measuring your every move.
- Stainless steel edition.
How To Use:
Set Apple watch with your iPhone. Lay it on your wrist, press and hold the side button to turn it on. Take your iPhone near your watch, attend to the onscreen instructions.
- Good build quality.
- Helpful health monitoring.
- Automated workout detection.
- Good activity tracking.
- Valid fitness tracking.
- Good battery life.
- Quicker performance.
- Quickly charging.
- Favorable hard washing feature.
- SpO2 readings could be enhanced.
- Not good sleep tracking.
- Blood oxygen data not helpful.
If you want to have a look at some easy tips and tricks for how to use an Apple watch 6, go through the below link/video:
8. Mi Band 5
Mi Band 5
It approaches with elliptical, rowing machine, jump rope, yoga, treadmill, cycling and pool swimming.
- Heart rate zone training.
- Huge screen.
- Integral GPS.
- Enhanced tracking modes.
- REM Sleep form.
- SpO2 sensor.
- Comfortable 11 sports tracking mode.
- 2 weeks extended battery life.
- Individual Activity Intelligence.
- 50 m water confrontation.
- 24-hour heart pace and sleep examination.
How To Use:
- Download and establish Xiaomi Mi band 5 App and unlock it.
- Connect profile, insert the new device and choose a band.
- Carry Mi band 5 close to the phone.
- Hit the button on while vibrating and duo it.
- High-quality battery life.
- Over 100 watch face choices.
- Devoted stress monitor, menstrual tracker.
- Larger 1.01 inches exhibit.
- Magnetic charging.
- Flat navigation.
- Parallel design as the predecessor.
- Incompatible call alerts.
- PAI feature damages the battery.
- No NFC.
- Precise data when connection misplaced.
- From students to working professionals, fitness is now a priority.
- It is due to driving nature and the quickly developing world that fitness is now mandatory.
- Some prevalent diseases like obesity, cardiovascular, breathing problems, cancers have wakened health focus.
- It is difficult to take out time for the gym from a busy and stressed schedule.
- That’s when fitness and health gadgets which you can wear as an accessory the whole day come into the picture.
- Individual monitoring and encouraging invention that traces your activities.
- Does not acquire much space and carrying capability.
- The fitness equipment market is glimpsing high demand for machines as they assist end-users to create stamina.
- You should always put yourself at priority and smartly use technology.
- Though, technology makes fitness easy don’t rely on only gadgets.
Fitness Trackers And Apps Usage
Guest article written by: Megha Adlakha, Content Writer and Blogger