Today’s post is about MobiKin Assistant for iOS, a desktop app for iOS data transmission and management. We’ll explain its key features, strengths, weaknesses, and the information people often pay attention to. If you are interested in this software, please go ahead with us.
Why Do We Discuss MobiKin Assistant for iOS?
There are more and more management tools for iOS devices in the app market, and MobiKin Assistant for iOS is one of them. It is downloaded and used by plenty of users. However, quite a few Apple users are in a wait-and-see state, because they want to know more about the software before making a decision.
To help people learn about MobiKin Assistant for iOS in detail, we studied and tested this software, and summarized the information in this post.
What Is MobiKin Assistant for iOS?
As its name show, MobiKin Assistant for iOS is a data assistant for iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With it, you can easily transfer data from iOS to a computer and vice versa without using iTunes.
- Selectively transfer detailed files from an iOS device to a computer via USB.
- Allow you to preview data on the interface before the transmission.
- Support contacts, text messages, notes, videos, music, photos, calendars, bookmarks, etc.
- Back up iOS data to the iTunes default location or other folders on your PC without covering the previous backups.
- Restore the data from the backup to your iDevice in 1 click.
- Enable you to add, edit, import, export, delete, and group contacts on the computer.
- Uninstall multiple apps simultaneously.
- Support iOS 5 and upper, including iOS 15.
- Transfer data between iOS and computers without a network.
- Export contacts with different formats, like CSV, VCF, and XML.
- Effortlessly eliminate the useless files from iOS devices.
- Support various file formats, including HTML, TXT, MP3, MP4, AAC, AIF, M4A, JPG, JPEG, PNG, EPUB, PDF, and so on.
- Support you in repeatedly backing up your iPhone data without overwriting the earlier backups.
- Help you freely remove the unwanted backup files.
- Smoothly work for most iOS devices.
- Windows and Mac version is available to download.
- No ads or spyware.
- Cannot add new notes on iOS 11 or upper.
- The iTunes backup feature doesn’t support music, photos, videos, or e-books.
- Cannot export apps to a computer.
How to use MobiKin Assistant for iOS?
MobiKin Assistant for iOS is easy to use, but it is not a free program. It can recognize and scan your data for free, but cannot transfer data without registration. Thus, we recommend you to launch it and connect your iPhone for an attempt. If you are satisfied with it, you can order a license.
To launch it and make a connection:
Step 1: Download and install a corresponding version on your computer.
Step 2: Connect an iDevice to the computer via a data cable, and tap Trust on the device. Then the connection is established, and you will get the homepage.
Step 3: You can view the detailed files on the interface by choosing a category on the left panel.
To register it with a license:
You can register the software with the license you bought to access all features.
Step 1: Launch the program, and tap the Key icon on the top.
Step 2: Click the Register icon, and type the email address you used to purchase the license and the license code you received. Next, click the Register icon again.
To transfer and manage iOS data:
After completing the registration, you can start to transfer and manage your iOS data.
Step 1: Open the software and connect your Apple mobile device to the computer.
Step 2: Choose an item on the left side, such as Contacts. Then you will see the top menu bar with different features. Click one of the features to manage your contacts. For instance, you can check the contacts you want, tap Export, and select a format to save them to your computer.
Now you have known all the characteristics and details of MobiKin Assistant for iOS. But if you want to explore more information, you can install and try it. Reading reviews is no better than your firsthand experience. Of course, we’ll appreciate that you leave your comments on this software, including queries and experiences.