As the holidays approach, iContact has released a 2009 Holiday Checklist, created to help e-mail marketeers make the most of their e-mail marketing business during this holiday season.
The Holiday Checklist will guide you through the most important holiday e-mail marketing do’s and don’ts as well as highlighting the critical e-mail send dates during the season.
Inside the Holiday Checklist you’ll find:
- The 3 worst holiday-email mistakes – and how you can avoid them
- 5 practical steps for maximizing email-campaign performance
- 5 big picture strategies for holiday-email success
- The top 10 days in 2009 for sending holiday emails
In addition to the Holiday Checklist, iContact also created additional templates for you to use during the holiday season. Go to the Message builder section under “Create A Message” and you’ll find the new holiday templates under the Holiday categor.
If you’re not yet an iContact subscriber, you can sign up for a free trial now!
Related articles you might find interesting:
- iContact With New Features – My Favorite E-mail Marketing Provider
- How to Determine which Email Service Provider is the Right One for You
- The 13 Pillars of Internet Marketing eBook [Sponsored Post]
- Tweet Adder – How To Clean Up Twitter After Gaining 100’s Of Followers
- How I Got 500 Targeted Twitter Followers In 5 Days With Tweet Adder