Steven Sinofsky, president of Microsoft’s Windows division, didn’t have an easy day at the office yesterday when Microsoft announced (and showed off) their new tablet, Microsoft Surface. In fact, he probably lived every tech presenters nightmare right there on the stage.
When Steven Sinofsky got to presenting Internet Explorer on Surface, the Surface he was using froze up. He tried repeatedly to tap the touch-sensitive “home” button, but nothing happened. At this time, his line was “I can browse smoothly” – well, no, you can’t – at least not at this time.
He then went on to talk about other features of the Surface but when he realized that he couldn’t bring it back to life, he had to switch it out with another Surface and continue the presentation.
Laptop vs Microsoft Surface?
What do you think about the Microsoft Surface? Will you get one? Is it an iPad killer? Leave a comment below!
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Microsoft Shows “Minority Report” Look-Alike Office Wall
- Microsoft Turned A Black Guy Into A Black Guy With A White Head
- Internet Explorer Turns Your PC Into A Public File Server
- Microsoft Phone 7 Copies Apple – No Copy/Paste, No Multitasking & No Flash
- Friday Flick Find: Steve Jobs’ Meanest Jokes About Microsoft