Easily convert Excel to a PDF document with the Classic PDF converter. XLS is the file extension for Microsoft Excel also called a Spreadsheet application offered by Microsoft Office suite. In order to view a Spreadsheet, you need to have Microsoft Excel Viewer installed on your PC to view the XLS file(s). In terms of XLS conversion to PDF doesn’t require Excel viewer to be installed. With Classic PDF editor you can convert five hundred plus file formats to the PDF from any Windows software applications that have a print option, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, TIFF, JPEG, etc, as easy as printing the file. Convert not only your Excel files to PDF but also five hundred plus other file formats to PDF as well. Now, convert your Excel files to the PDF files, or combine many different Excel files into a single PDF file with ease.
Why there is a need of XLS conversion to PDF?
XLS document is comparatively easy to edit (when it is not password protected) than the PDF document. But it requires conversion to PDF because of three main reasons that are stated below:
- Secure exchange.
- PDF files are smaller in size.
- Quality of printing is better in PDF.
Video Demo of How to Convert Excel to PDF
Guest post submitted by a TechPatio reader who likes to convert Excel documents to PDF files 🙂
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Nifty little PDF to Word converter software (Windows)
- Giveaway: PearlMountain Image Converter – 20 licenses
- Video Converter Pro Mac/Win Available as Giveaway Gift in Leawo’s Back to School Giveaway Activity
- Giveaway: 10 licenses for FlipBook software – 3D PageFlip Standard
- MacX Video Converter Pro – 5-in-1 Program to Convert Video, Download YouTube, Record Screen, Make Slideshow and Edit Video Easily