Hundreds of millions of people use all kinds of smartphones and tablets. It is not just iPhone and iPads – there are almost half a dozen major smartphone manufacturers and almost than many mobile operating systems in the market. For businesses planning to develop mobile apps, it is important to know which operating systems and which devices are doing well in the market.
In this infographic, we first take a look at how people use their mobile phones and tablets? Who uses tablets more – businessmen, children or the elderly? Which gender uses more smartphones – men or women? What kind of apps sells well in the App Store? All these and other questions are answered below.
An infographic by the team at PLAVEB
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Apple vs Android: Battle of Statistics to Find the Ultimate Winner [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Infographic: Smartphone users by the numbers
- Tablet generation: What we do with our tablets
- Top 100 Technology Blogs To Follow In 2013 [Infographic]
- iSuppli: Android to Outstrip iPhone in 2012