|Avg. time on site:||0:37|
|Craft & Vision:||$3|
Conclusion: February ’11
February is a short month compared to January, but on an average daily basis, February was better than January in terms of traffic. Also in terms of income, actually, despite a slightly lower overall income for the month compared to January.
All in all, I’m satisfied with February.
Top 5 Most Viewed Posts: February ’11
Below you’ll find top 5 most viewed posts last month. When a post has been published doesn’t matter, it’s how many views each of them have had in the previous month. Here they are:
- EU’s Cookie Law still being chewed on – might end up requiring users to “opt-in” for browser cookies…
- HTC Desire HD vs HTC Mozart – Froyo vs WP7
- Funny Pictures: Google Street View Launched In Denmark
- Aperture 3 Performance Fix – Make Slow Aperture Run Faster
- Gmail Tip: Trick Gmail Into Checking Your POP3 Accounts Often
If you’re a blogger/webmaster – how was last month for you? Leave a comment below & get a free do-follow* link back to your site!
I reserve the right to “no-follow” links if your site is not yet indexed in Google or if your site seems questionable or just an attempt to spam. In almost all cases, a real comment from a real human being will get a do-follow link, unless you enter keywords instead of your name, which is not allowed!