2011 is the number of the year which means bye bye to 2010 and also bye bye to December. I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year and I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year as well.
There’s no way around it, you’re probably here to read the December 2010 numbers for TechPatio.com, so here you go…
|Avg. time on site:||0:38|
Conclusion: January ’11
Visitors are still increasing slightly. I’d like more visitors of course but at least it’s not dropping – and considering that I’m not doing much marketing (none) for the blog, at the moment, then I’m satisfied.
As for earnings, I’m satisfied as well. It’s a bit less than December but unlike many previous months with higher incomes, this month all the income “came to me”. I didn’t go out there and look for business partners or offers. I just sat back and created content while waiting for them to come to me. This probably means I spend less time to make $350 a month than the amount of time I spent back when earnings were in the $450 range. I can live with that. Remember that your own time is not free either!
It’s good to see that Kontera reached $10/month now.
Top 5 Most Viewed Posts: January
Below you’ll find top 5 most viewed posts last month. When a post has been published doesn’t matter, it’s how many views each of them have had in the previous month. Here they are:
- Caroline Wozniacki Breasts
- HTC Desire HD vs HTC Mozart – Froyo vs WP7
- Aperture 3 Performance Fix – Make Slow Aperture Run Faster
- Funny Pictures: Google Street View Launched In Denmark
- Funny New Cars, Who Wants A Smamborghini Or A Smustang?
Guest Articles in January!
This month I’d also like to thank all the authors who submitted a gust article in January. If you want to submit an article as well and reap all the benefits, check out the guest article requirements for more information.
- 10 Best Printers for Macs
- Amazon Kindle revolutionizes reading habits
- Enjoy watching LED TV with your family
- Using broadband overseas
- A Look At the Upcoming Android 3.0 Honeycomb Tablets
- 5 Tips To Make Your Site Mobile Friendly
- Planned Obsolescence: How the Industry Causes Tech Gadget Addiction
If you’re a blogger/webmaster – how was last month for you? Leave a comment below & get a free do-follow* link back to your site!
I reserve the right to “no-follow” links if your site is not yet indexed in Google or if your site seems questionable or just an attempt to spam. In almost all cases, a real comment from a real human being will get a do-follow link, unless you enter keywords instead of your name, which is not allowed!