Any of us downloaded files from web at least once. Or twice… Or many times! For many of us browser’s downloading features are just satisfactory… But what if you need to download more often and download multiple large files from slow servers? What if you want to manage your downloads more effectively, schedule them as a pro, and never start the download again in case of a connection break? That’s why Folx downloader is here. Folx is developed and distributed by Eltima Software, and serves as an everyday Mac downloader plus torrent client with a twist.
Folx is distributed for free with a set of essential features, and is also offered in PRO version with additional features for fair $19.95.
Here’s what Folx offers:
- Convenient files allocation thanks to tagging. You can assign multiple tags to one file and to find it in any folder corresponding with the assigned tag. No more digging through all folders on your Mac in search for that particular file and trying to recall its exact name. Just type any of the tags describing that file and it will show you the files matching this tag. You’ll find it in no time!
- Splitting downloads in simultaneous threads. This allows speeding up the downloading process. Free Folx allows splitting downloads in 2 threads, while Folx PRO – in up to 10 threads.
- Integration with iTunes. The downloaded music and videos can automatically go to iTunes playlists. This option is offered in Folx PRO.
- Scheduling of downloads up to your convenience with Folx PRO.
- Automatic downloading of files in RSS feeds with Folx PRO.
- Not only can Folx download torrents, it also offers a convenient torrent search through multiple trackers at a time with just one request in Folx PRO interface.
GIVEAWAY: Leave a comment below – we will draw 3 random winners for a license to Folx PRO (value $19.95) each, in about a week. Winners will be contacted directly on e-mail from Eltima.com (developer), with the license key.
GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED!