Shopify is an ecommerce platform that allows us to grow and manage a business online. The user can create and customize his online store and can sell at multiple places such as web, social media, mobile, internet marketplaces, pop-up shops, and many more. Shopify is cloud-based and takes care of the hosting. This means that even if the traffic at our website grows, we won’t have to worry at all about the up-gradation, or the maintenance of the hosting servers. This provides the user with the flexibility to run the business from anywhere with an internet connection.
Shopify is free to use for the first 14 days and then there are some minimal charges.
Top Shopify Stores
There are over 5 hundred thousand stored over Shopify. Among the half a million stores, there are some exceptional top shopify stores that you must visit at least once. These are an inspiration to all other businessmen and entrepreneurs who want to start an online store. Some of these are:
- Haus: Deals in Home Goods & Furnitures. It uses a modern, sleek design for its store. The design matches the aesthetic of their products.
- The Critical Slide Society: It is an Australia-based store that sells apparel on an easy to navigate and a simple website. It has a plain white background that emphasizes products for shoppers.
- Studio Proper: Their tagline is “Simplifying everyday experiences with technology”. The tagline applies not only to their products but also to their store that is simple and minimal.
- Tluxe: It is the 2018 Good Design Award Winner. Apart from navigation, there are just two main features on its homepage, an Instagram feed, and the main banner image.
- Quad-Lock: There is an animation of their products in action and curated product collection that is based on categories. The social proof in the form of logos come together for Quad-Lock.
- The Modern Shop: It has a blue accent color on a white background that brings products to life with their simple web design.
- Brilliant: The hints of color and minimal photography of the products make the store simple and still beautiful.
- The Candi Factory: It has a plain white background, fun photography, and simple website design. They put the shopping experience on their website first.
- 49th Parallel Roaster: The store has high-quality photography which is mixed with some fun graphics that infuse personality into the simple design. The store elevates coffee with a simple approach to their store.
- 18 Karat Wholesale: The store creates collections for the customers on a website where they are easy to browse and find for the shoppers.
These are the 10 top shopify stores. All these have a few things in common such as a simple design, these are easy to browse, have a plain interface, etc. All these common features can be studied to create a successful store.
Selling a product online is not just about the product but also about how you sell it and your marketing skills. A complex website will make it difficult for the users to search what they want but a simple and attractive design can solve all the problems.