Check out the video below to see how it’s done:
You should also watch this video (which is the one they mention in the video above) showing how to do a photoshoot with just an iPhone 3GS. However, these guys use some really expensive lighting, which not all of you might have access to (I don’t!).
You might also be interested in these articles:
– Want better pictures, but not ready to go DSLR? Sony NEX Cameras!
– Nikon D5000 DSLR Review – 6 Months After Purchase
– D-Town TV: The Weekly Photography Show For DSLR Shooters
– Chase Jarvis: The Best Camera Is The One That’s With You
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Friday Flick Find: Chase Jarvis’ 5 Tips for Exceptional Photographs
- D-Town TV: The Weekly Photography Show For DSLR Shooters
- Photo Tip: Shoot twice as many pictures while retaining image quality
- Photography: Mirrorless or DSLR?
- Photography: Want better pictures, but not ready to go DSLR? Sony NEX Cameras!