Two new iPhone 5 TV ads were just released by Apple, for this year’s Thanksgiving.
The first one is called “Turkey” and shows iPhone 5 snapping photos of a family eating Thanksgiving dinner and then sharing the photos on PhotoStream. Mmmm….pie!
The second one is called Orchestra and shows how the microphone on the back of iPhone 5 (between the camera lens and the flash) picks up background noise in order to filter it out so the person you’re talking with gets more sound from your voice and less background noise. Very nice.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Adobe Shows How Unhappy They Are With iPhone Missing Flash
- Microsoft Phone 7 Copies Apple – No Copy/Paste, No Multitasking & No Flash
- Apple rolls out iPhone 5 ads – and a parody…
- Adobe Preparing a Lawsuit Against Apple? Screw You, Adobe!
- Official: iPhone OS 4 With Multitasking Coming Summer 2010