An ideal antivirus tool is the one, which takes into account all kinds of infections, spywares, Trojans and viruses. Here is an elaboration of such tools, with special emphasis on mentioning the best tools that can take your P.C protection to an enhanced level. Some are available with the use of coupon that will save you some extra cash.
- BitDefender Scan System – One of my all time favourites, BitDefender scans your P.C and eradicates the tiniest viruses from the system. It works on a wide range of infections, and make sure you stay protected 24 x 7.
- Spyware Doctor – A very popular anti malware program, Spyware Doctor works effectively to remove Trojans, worms, viruses from every corner of your P.C.
- Trojan Hunter – Trojan is a very dangerous infection for your computer, and if not handled on time, it can give severe setback to your P.C security by giving complete control of your P.C in the hands of hackers. Considering this fact, Trojan hunter is especially designed to hunt the Trojans sitting inside your computer.
- Microsoft Essentials – A free antivirus program for Window users, it is a high quality and quite a sophisticated prevention for your P.C. Moreover, it is regularly updated by the company to install latest virus definitions to ensure 100% security. Online backup support is an additional feature you get to enjoy with it.
- CCleaner – Not a less widely used tool, it gives a boost to system performance by kicking the registry files, cookies and other temporary infections off. Online storage of history, filled forms and cookies result in a downfall in speed of P.C. CCleaner tackles this problem with utmost effectiveness. You most probably use it, and if you don’t, then start using it today.
- Nanoscan – In such a fast paced world, who has the time to sit in front of the computer to scan the whole P.C for an hour or so? Nanoscan understands this, and makes the scanning process done within a minute. It is effective, swift and reliable program to remain safe and secure from undesirable infractions.
- Registry Mechanic – Much similar to CCleaner, it fixes up PC errors and speed up processing speed of the system. The trial version is available for free and can be upgraded to full version by paying negligible amount.
- Agax: This one is especially meant for Mac users. It basically works as a scanner program and helps in keeping the OS free of viruses. Apple’s users commonly go for Agax and give positive reviews on the same.
In the case of protection programs, like the ones mentioned above, it is important to decide whether you need a free version or a paid one. In most cases, you can just download the free version every 30 days. But some programs often require you to pay to get the most benefits. You can use offer code and promo coupon code to bring the price under your budget. Try the ones above and feel free to add to this list.
This article is written by: Irfan Siddiqui is a professional logo designer. Except designing he writes for a website that features norton internet security coupon codes and carbonite coupon the two antivirus offered by Norton and Carbonite to protect your computer with peace of mind.