Live enterprise chat takes away the equation of hierarchy, allowing management to speak freely with team members. Chat software allows every tier of the enterprise to build meaningful relationships with different departments and factions of the enterprise. What’s more, your extended, remote teams will never feel that they are remote.
Enterprise-wide live chat brings everyone closer, which helps increase collaboration, leading to greater productivity which links directly to the bottom-line.
Increase your chances of high-value engagement with your internal stakeholders and become a winner at every turn.
Here are 5 most secure enterprise live chat apps to keep on your radar for your enterprise’s needs.
1. Contus Fly
Contus Fly is highly scalable, secure, multiple platform enterprise-wide chat software, backed by sophisticated technologies such as Ejabberd, Amazon Cloud and Erlang. The software offers full access to source code and is therefore 100% customizable. With this tool, you can:
- You can chat with anyone in your enterprise at any time from any device
- You can host data on a cloud server
- You can enjoy voice messaging with other users
- You can use the video calling feature for face-to-face chats.
- You can easily know which team mate is available and on which device, through the device
- recognition feature
- You can message recipients even if they’re offline
Hipchat is platform independent; it runs on any platform, be it iOS, Android, Windows or Linux. Hipchat can be integrated with marketing and other collaborative tools such as GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket, MailChimp and others. This allows marketing and the development communities of your enterprise to collaborate in their work. Hipchat has a number of other features such as:
- You can conduct both group and personal chat
- Hipchat allows for video calling and video chat
- You can share your screen with other users
- You can send and receive files with other users
WorkApps Chat is a secure, multiple platform enterprise-wide chat software that allows seamless chatting with multiple partners within the company’s network. It is India’s only company that creates secured enterprise chat app for large organisations and competes directly with Microsoft teams. This chat software creates a virtual oneness among local and remote teams through the following features:
- You can chat simultaneously and instantaneously with multiple users in any geographical location
- You can enjoy one to one and group chats at the same time. Users chatting with you on one chat window will not know about the other open chats on your device.
- WorkApps Chat contains device recognition, which means you’ll know which device chat partner is using (a useful feature for management).
- You can create task lists and share them with your team
- You can create project worksheets and share them with others
- You can generate reports for yourself and your team
- WorkApps Chat makes it easy to manage remote teams
- You can send and receive documents, video clips, and other files
Flock is a tailored, service-specific enterprise-wide chat software. It can be used by general teams, marketing teams, development teams and enterprise teams. Each package is customized to fit the needs of the team that’ll use the software. Flock has several other features, such as:
- You can conduct 1:1 and group chats
- Management and team leaders can conduct opinion polls on Flock
- You can set up video conferencing with other users
- You can set reminders to complete tasks
- You can personalize your profile with photo and details
Redbooth allows you to conduct both instant messaging and task management within a single interface. Redbooth ensures that you can perform a number of tasks via a central panel. Redbooth has the following features:
- You can conduct one-to-one and group chats
- You can exchange files with other users
- You can delegate tasks to your team members individually and as a group
- You can discuss project updates and have a meeting with others in your team entirely via Redbooth
- Redbooth integrates with Box and Evernote, which means you can preview files and images from these two software packages. This feature is available in deployment model and can be hosted on any cloud service as well.
If you have plans of elevating the efficiency of your inter-office communication, then take a look at one of these enterprise-wide live chat software packages. Take advantage of their unique aspects and leverage them for the benefit of your enterprise. With any of these chat software packages, you can eliminate most of the commonly noticed issues in the realm of digital workplace communication.