A survey, paid for by Microsoft, shows that if you’re a Google user and tries out Bing, there’s a 66% chance you will stick with Bing for your future Internet searching needs.
How was the study conducted? Well, 15 Google users were told not to use any other search engine than Bing, for a whole week. They didn’t know the survey was sponsored by Microsoft. Out of those 15 people, 10 of them said they would continue using Bing.
So, would anyone be interested to try out a similar experiment? We all switch to Bing instead of Google, Yahoo or whatever we’re using now, and we stick to Bing as long as we can take it. What do you say? *BING!*
Here’s one of the “I switched from Google to Bing”-videos. Find more at the Bing YouTube channel.
Related articles you might find interesting:
- Bing Rings In At 10% Market Share – Google At 64%
- The Bing- Yahoo Partnership: Good News or Bad?
- Friday Flick Find: Microsoft App Lab & Apple On Windows 7’s Broken Promises
- Google Image Search – First Major Design Update Since 2001
- YouTube Opening Up for 1080p HD Video Next Week