You’re here because somebody (probably myself) tweeted the link to this page and because you would like one of my free Google Wave invitations, ain’t that right? Well, it just so happens that I have 25 of them available (see proof below).
I’ve given away Google Wave invitations two times before. Both times I required users to digg/stumble/tweet the actual giveaway post, but I’m not going to do that this time. It’s much more simple.
Here’s what you must do to get your hands on a Google Wave invitation:
- Pick 1 article of the 5 articles listed below, that you think sounds interesting.
- Click on it to open it up.
- Scroll down to below the article and click the retweet button
(it’s next to digg/stumbleupon/facebook).
- Contact me with the link to your tweet (or your twitter username), so I can verify that you retweeted 1 of the 5 posts.
Pick one of these articles and follow the instructions above:
- New Cookie Law Will Require User Consent Before Placing Cookies
- iJustine Shows How To Shoot A Video (1 Chick, Lots Of Tips!)
- Are Computer Viruses Spread By The Media?
- Twittley – A Digg-Like Twitter Community (Button Shuffle Colors)
- Top 10 Gadgets I Want For Christmas – And Maybe You Would Too?
Tweeting this article you’re reading right now does not qualify – you have to pick one of the five above! You’re of course welcome to also tweet this article if you want to share the invitations with your twitter followers 🙂
The safest and easiest way to contact me, is by leaving a comment below, on this post. That way I will have your e-mail address to send the invitation to (don’t worry, your e-mail address will not be public) and you can just post a link to your tweet or your twitter username directly in the comment.
I will update this post as soon as possible when all 25 invitations are gone, so you don’t risk wasting your time for nothing.
I’m now out of business – no more invites left! Thanks to everybody who helped retweet my posts – I hope you will have a tremendous amount of fun with your Google Wave accounts!