While this video by Google is produced before the Amazon and Sony incidents, it clearly demonstrates that Google is serious about protecting your data – at least on the hardware side.
One thing is protecting the physical access to your data in the cloud, the other – and maybe even more important – is protecting remote access to your data, through insecure software. Well, in this video Google only shows us the hardware side of things, so I guess we just have to trust they’re doing a good job on keeping everything else up-to-date and secure 🙂
Watch the video below to learn more and leave a comment afterwards, how safe do you feel with your data in the cloud?
Related articles you might find interesting:
- What You Need to Know about Cloud Storage
- Review: Sony Walkman E450 (E453, 4GB)
- The Perks of the GPU Cloud
- Will you survive losing all your data (photos, docs etc.)?
- Sony announces Qriocity in Europe [iTunes competitor]